The courage to aim high.
The freedom we need to achieve.
That’s Messer. That’s our way
Are you not easily satisfied? Do you never want to stop learning? Would you thrive on being given the freedom you need to achieve, whilst focusing on the essentials? Are you looking for an open dialogue with colleagues? You’ll find the space you need at Messer.
Due to the increased reporting requirements our Corporate SHEQ team needs further assistance and is looking for a
Specialist (m/f/d) Regulatory Affairs
reference number: 25/2022
- Ensure compliance and develop expertise in relation to EU chemical legislation and chemical applications
- monitoring changes in legislation
- Supporting of Messer companies in chemical compliance issues
- Monitoring of chemical regulations and knowledge development within Messer
- Preparation, submission and maintenance of registration, approval, application and other necessary data/dossiers for Messer companies
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in chemistry, biochemistry, toxicology, environmental or other relevant fields
- Work experience in the relevant field with knowledge of the REACH-, CLP-, GHS-, SEVESO-, F-Gases regulations
- Familiar with IUCLID, REACH-IT and other chemicals-required IT tools
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Very good command of written and spoken English; knowledge of other European languages is an advantage
- Good written and oral communication skills
We offer an interesting and challenging position in a great team within an international environment, enabling you to work on your own initiative after a short period of introduction and to constantly develop ideas as well as yourself.
We kindly ask you to send your complete application documents in English by indication of the above-mentioned position/ref.no. and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org