The courage to aim high.
The freedom we need to achieve.
That’s Messer. That’s our way
Are you not easily satisfied? Do you never want to stop learning? Would you thrive on being given the freedom you need to achieve, whilst focusing on the essentials? Are you looking for an open dialogue with colleagues? You’ll find the space you need at Messer.
Due to the increased reporting requirements our Corporate SHEQ team needs further assistance and is looking for a
SHEQ Coordinator (m/f/d)
reference number: 30/2022
- Database administration, incident management, support of local Messer subsidiaries, preparation of standard reports (INCA)
- Responsible for Group SHEQ reporting for ESG, CSR and Management Reports
- Communication with local Messer companies for data collection and support in SHEQ issues
- Organisation of SHEQ meetings and business travels, writing minutes and administrative support
- Administration of SHEQ MesserNet site and other safety tools required
- University degree, preferably in the field of chemistry
- Work experience in SHEQ-related fields desirable
- Showing initiative and commitment and being able collaborate effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work self-organized, concentrated and pro-actively
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
We offer an interesting and challenging position in a great team within an international environment, enabling you to work on your own initiative after a short period of introduction and to constantly develop ideas as well as yourself.
We kindly ask you to send your complete application documents in English by indication of the above-mentioned position/ref.no. and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail: email@example.com